Dryer Vent Cleaning Richmond VA
If you’ve been searching for “Dryer Vent Cleaning Richmond VA” your search is over! Located just outside of Richmond, Hyper Clean Duct Cleaning provides high quality Dryer Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning throughout Virginia. The Hyper Clean Duct Cleaning recommended services are based upon thoroughly cleaning the entire dryer duct and dryer vent system to ensure the safety of your home.
Doing laundry is most likely part of your everyday routine. But Dryer Vent Cleaning & Repair probably isn’t. Do you know how important taking care of your clothes dryer is to the safety of your home? There are numerous news stories about dryer fires every day. The importance of maintaining a clean dryer, exhaust duct, and dryer exhaust vent cannot be stressed enough. Below are a few simple safety tips you can follow to help prevent a clothes dryer fire in your home.
- Have your dryer installed and serviced by a professional.
- Do not use the dryer without a lint filter.
- Make sure you clean the lint filter before or after each load of laundry and remove lint that has collected around the drum. One sign that your exhaust duct may be blocked is clothes remaining damp after a typical dry cycle has completed. It is possible for the lint filter to become clogged even when it looks clean. A simple test you can perform at home is to run the filter under your sink faucet, ensuring that water is able to flow freely through the filter.
- Rigid or flexible metal venting material should be used to sustain proper air flow and drying time.
- Make sure the air exhaust vent pipe is not restricted and the outdoor vent flap will open when the dryer is operating. Once a year, or more often if you notice that it is taking longer than normal for your clothes to dry, clean lint out of the vent pipe or have a dryer lint removal service do it for you.
- While your dryer is in operation, check the dryer vent outside to make sure that the exhaust air is escaping. If no exhaust air is present, the vent, duct, or both may be blocked. When the exhaust vent and/or duct are blocked it may be necessary to disconnect the exhaust duct from the dryer in order to clean it properly.
- Periodically clean your dryer vent and exhaust duct even if it is not showing signs of blockage. Preventive cleaning can stop problems before they start.
- Clean behind the dryer where lint can build up and keep the area around the dryer clean and free of clutter. It is also a good idea to have a professional clean the dryer chassis interior so that the amount of lint accumulation is minimized.
- Replace accordion-type foil or plastic duct with corrugated semi-rigid or rigid metal duct. Metal corrugated semi-rigid or rigid is what most manufacturers specify for use. Flexible foil or plastic type duct is more susceptible to crushing and kinks, which greatly reduce airflow. These types o ducts also trap lint much more easily than metal rigid or semi rigid ducts.
- Take special care when clothes have been exposed to or soiled by certain chemicals. Clothes which have been soiled with finishing oils and stains, cooking oils, gasoline, or heavy cleaning chemicals may require washing more than once. Washing clothes which have been exposed to such chemicals more than once helps to minimize the amount of such chemicals remaining on the clothes. It is preferable to hang-dry clothes which have been exposed to volatile chemicals, but if you must machine dry them, use the lowest heat setting on a dry cycle which includes a cool-down period at the end. When the clothes have finished drying, be sure to remove them from the dryer immediately. Leaving clothes which have been exposed and soiled by volatile chemicals sitting in the dryer or piled in a laundry basket can cause them to ignite.
- Keep dryers in good working order. Gas dryers should be inspected by a qualified professional to make sure that the gas line and connection are intact and free of leaks.
- Make sure the right plug and outlet are used and that the machine is connected properly.
- Follow the manufacturer’s operating instructions and don’t overload your dryer.
- Turn the dryer off if you leave home or when you go to bed.
Hyper Clean Duct Cleaning Vision
Hyper Clean Duct Cleanings primary focus is to be the industry leader for HVAC hygiene and energy savings by providing professional solutions to our customers. Hyper Clean Duct Cleaning maintains an environment that is safe for its employees and most importantly its customers. Hyper Clean Duct Cleaning strives to stay on the forefront of the duct cleaning industry by having the most efficient equipment and up to date training procedures.
Hyper Clean Duct Cleaning Mission
Hyper Clean Duct Cleaning’s mission is to provide professional solutions to help increase indoor air quality and decrease energy consumption through expert analysis of HVAC systems. Hyper Clean Duct Cleaning always wants to exceed expectations and maintain unmatched professionalism. Hyper Clean Duct Cleaning will continue to provide HVAC IAQ and Energy training for employees so that it shows while out in the field and in front of customers.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Richmond VA
Why Choose Hyper Clean Duct Cleaning?
Professional all the way around
Communication ~ Ask about our reporting
Courteous ~ Yes sir, No Ma’am!
Efficient ~ Your time is valuable!
The Best Industry Partners
Competitive but more importantly valuable!
NADCA Members – ASCS / VSMR Certified
Don’t take our word for it. Check out our reviews.
Hyper Clean Duct Cleaning provides a service that is incomparable to any other service contractor in the industry. A NADCA Member with over 25 years of combined HVAC experience we will provide you with an experience that leaves you with zero doubt that your HVAC system(s) are running as efficiently as possible when services are rendered. The knowledge we possess of the logistics behind the HVAC system themselves give us the opportunity to provide a service that will save you energy and reduce your liability.
Hyper Clean Duct Cleaning is a NADCA – ASCS Certified Commercial and Residential Duct Cleaning service provider based in Midlothian, VA. Hyper Clean Duct Cleaning provides detailed photographic reporting, camera inspection services, grease hood cleaning, Aeroseal and Traditional Duct Sealing, Encapsulation, Dryer Vent Cleaning & Repair, Heat Exchanger Cleaning, Cooling Tower Cleaning and Coating, Air Handler Cleaning and Coating, and more throughout Virginia. Contact us today to see the Hyper Clean difference. “More Than Clean, Hyper Clean!”